Our first ever Golden Draw has now closed, raising just over £39,000 for the Royal Opera House Covent Garden Foundation.
We would like to thank everyone who bought tickets and made donations for our annual Golden Draw. Together, we have raised over £39,000, which will support every aspect of our work presenting extraordinary performances, remarkable craftsmanship and inspiring learning and participation opportunities.
This year’s lucky winner is Mrs Suzanne O'Callaghan, who has won the unforgettable prize package for two:
- A two-night stay at London's iconic and glamorous Savoy Hotel.
- Two top-price tickets for any opera or ballet in the Royal Opera House’s 2018/19 Season, with pre-performance champagne and dinner.
- A unique Royal Opera House backstage experience including a private tour and a rare opportunity to be whisked backstage as the curtain falls to meet the performers as they leave the stage.
- A four-night stay at Monteverdi Tuscany with all flights and transfers included.
- A signed memento from the cast of the performance you watched to help you remember your prize forever.
If you weren't lucky this year then don't worry, the Golden Draw will return next year with another once-in-a-lifetime prize.
To register your interest in next year's Golden Draw, or if you have any questions about our fundraising activities, please contact Alice Macrae or call +44 (0)20 7212 9127.